Administrator Sign In
TECH TIPS - March 17, 2020
District Search for a Student
- On the start page click on the District Search tab.
- Enter student information, last name or DOB, click search.
- This is view only information showing the last or present school the student attended and whether the student is active or inactive in that school.
TECH TIPS - March 4, 2020
New Birthday by Month
- Make sure you are in your school.
- On the left hand menu, click on Birthday by Month.
- Select the month you want.
- Click on the birthday column to sort by date.
- In the upper right hand corner click on the print icon.
- The search to find the Indigenous Education students has been moved to the front page.
- We will be adding more common searches to that same space.
Find Me Now! (For middle school and high school)
- Select a student
- Click on the blue location icon next to the student name.
- This will tell you exactly where the student is now.
- Works with MS and HS Bell Schedule
State/Provincial Content: CAN-AB 22.214.171.124.4.0
PowerTeacher Gradebook: 126.96.36.199
Machine Uptime: 15 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes, 0 seconds
PS Server Uptime: 13 days, 21 hours, 56 minutes, 8 seconds
LDAP Enabled for Students